Customer Service Phrases have a very important impact on customer satisfaction. This page contains a list of some of the most common and important phrases for excellent customer care.
Customer Service Phrases in Business English
- Hi, Mr./Mrs. _____. It’s great to see you again.
- I’m pleased to meet you.
- How may I help you?
- May I help you with that?
- I apologize. I didn’t hear/understand what you said.
- I will take responsibility.
- I completely understand your situation.
- I’m sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced, what I can do for you is…
- I’m sorry you felt you were not treated courteously.
- I am very sorry we disappointed you.
- I,m going to take care of this for you immediately.
- I am sure we can resolve this situation immediately.
- I appreciate your patience, and can assure you the situation is completely corrected.
- I will make sure that doesn’t happen again.
- I understand.
- I’m here to help you. – one of the greatest customer service phrases.
- I feel bad for you.
- I am very sorry you feel that way.
- I agree completely.
- I appreciate you.
- I’m glad I was able to help you.
- Thank you for letting me know about this situation.
- Thanks again for letting me resolve this issue.
- Thanks for waiting.
- Thanks for coming in.
- Thank you.
See also Active Listening Phrases and Apologising Phrases in Business English.