Business Visitor Care is a very important part of the business etiquette. Here we collect some helpful phrases for looking after business visitors. Learn expressions for greeting business guests, offering a business visitor something to eat or drink, taking the visitors to their hotel, and offering help.
Business Visitor Care. Phrases for Looking After Visitors.
Greeting Business Visitors
- Hello, Ms Anderson
- Nice to meet you
- Good to see you again
- It’s a pleasure to meet you
- Welcome to our company.
- Did you have any trouble finding us?
- Was the driver there to meet you at the airport?
- Thanks for coming down to meet us
Business Visitor Care : Offering a Business Visitor Something to Eat or Drink
- Would you like something to drink? Tea, coffee, water…?
- Can I get you something to drink?
- How about a cup of tea?
- Can I get you a coffee?
- Shall we get some lunch?
Phrases for Taking the Visitors to Their Hotel
- My car is parked over here.
- We can get a taxi over there.
- I’ll take you to your hotel.
Business Visitor Care : Phrases for Offering Help
- Do you need a any help with that?
- Can I help you with your bags?
- Shall I take that for you?
- Would you mind taking this?
- Let me get that for you.