Do you need marketing phrases and slogans? Do you know which are the advertising catchphrases that sell? Here you will see some of the most influential marketing phrases and best slogans for advertising that will help you to increase sales.
Marketing is the art of finding buyers for the goods (products and services) that you sell. To do that you must communicate with your customers in an effective way. Your communication must focus on your customer’s problems, needs, concerns, and hopes.
You have to offer valuable products using persuasive words and vocabulary. Marketing phrases and slogans for advertising are an important and essential part of success in sales. Let see a list of some of the top and most effective sales and advertising catchphrases.
Table of Contents
A list of marketing phrases. Advertising catch phrases that sell.
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Save money
- Prices cut in half
- Pay nothing
- Act now
- Try before You Buy
- Treat yourself
- Safe and effective
- Scientifically proven
- Buy one, get one free
- Real results
- The Future of the…
- Free trial
- No Risk
- Free shipping
- Be one of the few
- Free download
- No Obligation
- Limited supply
- Limited offer
- Talk to an expert
- Same-day delivery
- Be the first to hear about it
- Exclusive offers
- Apply to be one of our beta testers
- Today only
- Only 3 left
- The Power to…
- The power of..
- Inspiration products
- Easy to use
- Discover the beauty of…
- Become a member
- Supplies running out
- Only available here
These are one of the best and most effective marketing phrases for advertising and sales. Being unique and original is one of the most important parts of successful communication and business. So use these marketing phrases to create your unique sentences and marketing slogans that will work. Use these words but also add words that will describe the value of your products. Be creative and make memorable phrases that show the benefits and differences of the products you sell. Keep it simple. Use proven and short advertising and marketing phrases and slogans, not long sentences that are difficult to understand.
Now let’s see :
Some of the best and catchy marketing slogans
- “American by birth. Rebel by choice“- Harley Davidson.
- “Connecting people” – Nokia.
- “Open Happiness” – Coca Cola
- ” Between love and madness lies obsession” – Calvin Klein.
- “See what we mean” – Canon
- “I am what I am” – Reebok.
- “The customer is always and completely right.” – Marks & Spencer.
- “Make believe” – Sony
- “At the heart of the image” – Nikon.
- “Solution for a small planet”– IBM
- “Live in your world. Play in ours” – Playstation.
- “The happiest place on earth” – Disneyland.
- “Impossible is nothing” – Adidas.
- “Challenge everything” – Electronic Arts
- “It’s everywhere you want to be” – Visa
- “Grace, space, pace” – Jaguar
- “Buy it. Sell it. Love it.” – Ebay
Do you see how short these slogans are, but how much they say? They not only make you want to buy the product but make you feel special and desirable. Saying things in the right way and using the best marketing phrases are some of the most essential skills in the art of sales.
Don’t copy leaders. Use their marketing slogans to learn and for your own inspiration.