The healthcare industry offers special delivery of its services for those who can afford it. For example, celebrities insist on spending thousands of dollars when admitted to a hospital. This way, they can access first-class care, including valet parking, flat-screen TV, 24×7 nursing care, and catered meals.
Over the years, hospital services have changed and integrated with hospitality management. As a result, the market grew in America, making it the largest in the world, followed by Asia Pacific. Moreover, you can expect a CAGR growth of 8.7% by 2030 in the hospital services market.
Luxury services will offer your patients top-quality care and let them focus on getting better without worrying about comfort. This blog will discuss the important aspects related to first-class care.
Table of Contents
What First-Class Services Can You Integrate Into Healthcare?
You let your patients have a safe, revitalizing, and fun healing experience by offering first class health services. Luxury care makes them feel safe, cared for, warm, and fulfilled. As a result, their mental health remains positive, allowing them to get better quickly.
According to First Class Valet, such services will let patients feel comfortable and at ease. Hence, turning first-time visitors into patrons. Some first-class offerings you can integrate into healthcare are:
- Valet services: Your patients will have a luxury feel from the moment they set foot onto your property till they get discharged. They do not need to worry about finding parking or keeping their belongings safe inside the car.
- Concierge services: With this, you can offer an unmatched caregiving experience to your patients. These professionals will be trained in patient care and help them with anything they require.
- Shuttle services: You can introduce a shuttle service to transfer patients from one building to another on hospital premises. You can use this service to drop the patient home after treatment.
Offering these services will open a new perspective of first-class care and focus on patient needs. Moreover, a valet and concierge service organizes and streamlines arrival which reduces congestion in the waiting area.
Your patients will not feel stressed about hospital wayfinding and other check-in tasks. First Class Valet states that this type of caregiving enhances the patient experience.
How to Transform Your Healthcare Institution Into a First-Class Sanctuary?
You can offer hospital luxury to generate income and give your patients an enhanced healthcare service. It also increases your hospital or clinic’s accessibility and image. Moreover, there are ways to transform the way your healthcare institution looks.
Here is how you can transform your premises into a first-class sanctuary:
- Give your patients access to an on-site pharmacy
- Utilize industry-leading medical equipment
- Employ the best doctors and physicians in the state
- Invest in a waiting room or lounge area with entertainment
- Provide complimentary services like customized meals
Furthermore, you can focus on changing the way you provide services. Streamlining patient care and decreasing waiting times can be a good start.
Why Should You Alleviate Your Hospital Customer Service?
You can have all the high-class equipment and features in your healthcare institution. But nothing will compare to the customer service provided.
For example, an institution has industry-leading gadgets and first-class services but bad customer service. In that case, patients will not feel safe and have a bad experience. As a result, they will not recommend the healthcare facility or go back there again.
Of course, customer service experiences set expectations for the quality of care. Moreover, happy and satisfied patients are likely to become patrons. That is why you need to offer the best customer experience by enhancing your first-class service.
Some ways to do that are as follows:
- Build a good brand identity and community by showcasing patient testimonials
- Enhance personalization in every touchpoint and interaction
- Offer easy access to billing and insurance claims
- Develop a team with a patient-centric knowledge base
- Do not delete patient information and be prepared for future visits.
Furthermore, you can offer referral programs and reduce the appointment check-in complexity. Did you know that hospital customer service directly relates to hospitality? Hence, you can choose post-appointment follow-up services to build a good rapport with your patients.
Hospitality can offer a healing touch by making your first-class services people-centric and of high standards.
The Bottom Line
You can provide luxury comfort and ease to your patients with first-class healthcare services. This way, you can bring top-notch care facilities when they visit your hospital or clinic. For example, you can offer professional valet parking, a concierge during their stay, guest services, and more.
Other ways include investing in high-quality equipment, offering on-site pharmacies, lounge areas, complimentary services, etc. Either way, providing luxury care comes from your staff, so ensure to transform your customer services.
At the end of the day, luxury healthcare and hospitality will go hand-in-hand.