This page contain some of the most common conflict resolution examples and problem-solving phrases that are used in Business English. Conflicts are one of the main parts of every business no matter how small or big it is. In fact conflicts are not so bad, because they can be very constructive and can help businesses to grow. But what is important to know is how to deal with conflicts in the right way.
There are so many business conflict types. Some of the most popular are between clients and vendors, employees and managers, colleagues and more. Here we will see some conflict resolution examples, problem solving phrases and words that can help in different business situations.
Conflict resolution examples and problem solving phrases in Business English
Problem solving phrases to deal with angry customers.
- I understand how annoying that must be.
- I don’t know, but I’ll find out for you.
- I’d be happy to help you with this.
- I really appreciate you letting us know about this problem.
- I will take responsibility.
- Please give me an opportunity to try and resolve this for you.
- We appreciate hearing about your experience.
- Please accept my sincere apology.
- I am sorry for any misunderstanding you may have experienced.
- I’m so sorry that you feel this way.
- As a solution, may I suggest that.
- Thank you for letting me know about this situation.
- Thanks for letting me resolve this issue.
- I agree with many of your points.
Conflict resolution examples and problem solving phrases for your colleagues in the office.
- I understand your point of view, but I see it differently.
- We may have a misunderstanding, so let me explain my point of view.
- What can I do to support you / to help you.
- I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings.
Problem solving quote:
“If you start a conversation with the assumption that you are right or that you must win, obviously it is difficult to talk.”
~ Wendell Berry