Nowadays, social media usage by small businesses owners is gaining popularity. Thus, according to Statista, in the USA, 79% of respondents claim to implement social networks to connect with customers, 77% use them to promote their goods/services, 74% – to build an online reputation.
But how to guarantee a great social presence with a small or no budget? One of the options is to employ a broad array of free social media tools that will help leverage your business.
1. LikeAlyzer is an online tool that can be implemented to analyze the effectiveness of your Facebook pages. According to this research, Facebook can boast the greatest number of users, so, make sure to get daily updated statistics for your own company or other targeted pages, compare your efforts and results with those made by your rivals or companies-role models.
2. Fanpage Karma is another free tool that can be used to get detailed info on your Facebook page. With this instrument you’ll be able to monitor success and expand your social reach, analyze KPIs of a limitless number of pages, use benchmarking, tag all the necessary posts, familiarize with trends, and simply derive inspiration.
Fanpage Karma has an extensive range of sub tools that allow getting well-organized Excel reports, instant notifications about competing companies’ activities, customized morning reports, insights into best times for doing posts, popular topics, best posting frequency, service level, etc.
3. Social Mention service is a kind of an online reputation manager. It’s really vital to listen to your customers/fans to understand how to handle negative experiences, resolve and forecast possible problems, improve services, so, make sure to track mentions about your company and discover the topics related to your products/services thanks to this free social media tool.
4. Free Review Monitoring is another helpful tool to follow online reviews that really influence the way your future customer will position your company. According to some statistics, about 90% of users take into consideration online opinions before making a purchase, and positive statements about goods/services affect 90% of clients. That’s why it seems logical to implement this type of a tool and get relevant info (including email alerts) about customers’ opinions.
5. Hootsuite is a great social media manager and planner that gives you a marvelous opportunity to utilize a special dashboard to schedule posts, reply to your customers with a single click, create lists of social influencers, automatically respond to common questions, obtain a clear picture of your main Facebook and Twitter activities, create real-time reports, easily calculate ROI, etc.
6.DrumUp is a curation tool that makes use of some sophisticated algorithms to discover and recommend new and relevant stories to your audience. It also saves your time on managing Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn accounts and allows adding multiple accounts to your dashboard.
Among other options proposed by DrumUp are the following: schedules for repeating influential posts, timely notifications, automatic hashtag recommendations, content customization, etc.
7. Bit.ly is a perfect tool to track who clicks your links, placed on third-party websites and social media accounts. Thus, you will be able to analyze your online campaigns and improve marketing efforts, get a detailed insight into the most active daytime, most engaged users and their interaction with your content, etc.
Beyond that, with Bit.ly you are given an exciting possibility to optimize your links for all devices, thus, guaranteeing the best customer experience.
We have given you an outline of the most useful social media tools that can be implemented for free. If you’re done with that and want to extend your presence using more sophisticated tools, it’s a must to turn to social network software developers who can offer a vast array of options that will make your business grow even faster. Here you can find valuable info on social media integration with your website.