Do you need some inspirational/motivational sayings for work and business? Here you will find a list of some of the best motivational phrases and quotes for hard work (for employees and managers). If you are not in the mood to work, take a little time to boost your spirit with these sayings. “How to get motivated at work?” is not so difficult question. It is easier than you might think.
Motivational sayings for work. Inspirational phrases for hard work.
- “Don’t wish it were easier. Wish you were better.” – Jim Rohn
- “I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it” – Thomas Jefferson
- “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein I one of the best motivational sayings for work.
- “The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Work is the key to success, and hard work can help you accomplish anything.” – Vince Lombardi
- “Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment. Full effort is full victory.”3 – Mohandas Gandhi
- “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” – Colin Powell
- “Hard work keeps the wrinkles out of the mind and spirit.” – Helena Rubinstein
- “Talent means nothing, while experience, acquired in humility and with hard work, means everything.” – Jimmy Johnson
- “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” –Napoleon Hill – one of the greatest motivational sayings and phrases for work.
- “Talent is what God gives us, Skill is what we give back to Him.” – Eliel Pierre
- “Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goals: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.” – Louis Pasteur
- “I do not care about happiness simply because I believe that joy is something worth fighting for.” – Criss Jami – one of the most inspirational and motivational sayings for work.
- “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” –Babe Ruth
“Inspiration is the windfall from hard work and focus. Muses are too unreliable to keep on the payroll.” – Helen Hanson
- “Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.” – Carlos Castaneda
- “Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, you ought to set up a life you don’t need to escape from.” – Seth Godin
- “Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresea, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” – Thomas Edison
- “If you work just for money, you’ll never make it, but if you love what you’re doing and you always put the customer first, success will be yours.” – Ray Kroc
- “Hard work without talent is a shame, but talent without hard work is a tragedy” ― Robert Half
- “When writing the story of your life, don’t let anyone else hold the pen.” – Harley Davidson – one of the most inspirational and motivational sayings for work.
- “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.” –Jim Rohn
These inspiration quotes and motivational sayings for work contain great answers of the question “How to get motivated at work?”.