If you’re thinking of a blog post for this website, this page contains our requirements and guidelines.
If you have business skills or software knowledge and would like to share your expertise and thoughts, we’d love to hear from you.
The main goal of this website is to provide interesting, beneficial and detailed posts that show and teach our audience something important about the business.
Despite the fact that this website is dedicated to business skills and software, we also accept any other topics that business society cares about. It includes things like job hiring and career guides, marketing and sales, leadership, team management and etc.
We are only interested in publishing articles from people or organizations that we think will be of help and benefit to our audience.
At the businessphrases.net, we think the quality of the content is the most crucial part.
You are welcomed to submit and present your posts and experience about the business world. If they have a good content and cover our requirements and guidelines, we’ll publish them here.
Our publishing requirements:
The Content of the post:
- The content should be about business skills, business software, and tools or other business topics.
- The content must be original. We will not accept anything that is already published elsewhere.
- All content should be high-quality writing and appropriate for a global business and career audience.
- No more than two links to your company’s website in the body of the post. We accept link out to sites with the domain name as the anchor text.
- The content should be minimum 1,500 words (the more the better). Detailed post with an in-depth content is welcomed.
- All content must be helpful and provide value to our audience.
- Your post should have a meta title of maximum 60 characters.
- Meta description of maximum 150 characters.
- We welcome the use of lists, graphics, quotations, data tables, infographics, and images. Images should be JPEG or PNG files, with a minimum resolution of 320 x 240.
What we won’t accept:
- Posts construed as a link-building scheme.
- Overly promotional articles for your organization.
- Offensive posts.
- Inaccurate articles.
- Content that is critical of people or companies.
- Articles with poor language or grammar.
How to submit your article:
You can send a list of 1 – 5 topics to email marin.valchev79 [at] gmail [dot] com. We will give you an answer within 2 working days to let you know of our interest in publishing an article on one of the topics you’ve sent.
You can send a ready post to marin.valchev79 [at] gmail [dot] com with the following things:
- Your post as an HTML file or Word Doc.
- Image files in a separate folder.
- Short author bio. Your writer biography should contain more information about you and/or the services you provide. Max length – 50 words.
- We will respond to let you know if your article will be accepted and published in up to 5 working days.
- We reserve the right to include add blocks, including but not limited to Google Adsense.
- The author is responsible for quotations and third-party references in the article.
If you are a person who can provide a unique content with interesting points of view and knowledge on a business-related topic, we’d love to publish your article.
Thanks for your interest in contributing a blog post to businessphrases.net.
Examples of good titles and topics:
- 12 Software Tools That Can Save Your Time
- Financial Analyst Skills: The Ultimate List With Examples
- Project Management Software With Advanced Gantt Chart
- 7 Features That a Good CRM Software Should Have
- The Step-by-Step Guide to Powerful Business Presentations
- How To Create An Online Store For Small Business
Let’s share professional experience and good content and be helpful for people who are in the world of business.
About This Website:
This website is created by me – Marin Valchev (see my short Bio bellow).
From my business experience and performance, I clearly understood that the skills are what make the business world work.
When I look at the reality of everyday business life, I see that it’s not the incredible smart or highly educated people who truly succeed.
Instead, it’s the those who have the right set of skills, who communicate with assertiveness, who possess business acumen, and who constantly struggle to develop their abilities.
That is why I created this site which is dedicated to business skills! All of the business skills!
These skills allow us to transform not only our business performance but every other aspect of our life.